Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site.
These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the agreement between Surf Strength & Conditioning web site, which is owned, operated and maintained by Michelle Drielsma, and each user governing the use of this web site. By using this site, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
This Site Does Not Provide Medical Advice
Please consult your doctor or physical therapist before starting any exercise or mobility program. Train smart and tune in to what your body is telling you when you are performing these movements. Listen to your body and any therapists you are working with. The material contained in this manual is intended for your general knowledge and education only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for a specific medical condition.
Proper form is imperative for exercise effectiveness and safety. If pain is felt during a particular exercise when using proper form, you should: 1) use a shorter range of motion; and/or 2) choose a different exercise; and/or 3) consult your doctor. All exercises and mobility techniques are suggestions only for persons in apparently good health and who have been cleared for physical activity by their doctor, physical therapist or practitioner. In no way are you to consider the information we offer as medical advice, nor does it constitute a doctor or physical therapist / patient relationship.
Michelle Drielsma or any contributors, advertisers or any other websites linked to or from surfstrengthconditioning.com will not be responsible or liable for any injury sustained while following any of the movements, soft- tissue work, self-mobilisations or stretches included on this website.
Use of Content
Michelle Drielsma authorises you to view the material on this Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use if you include the following copyright notice: “©2017, Surf Strength & Conditioning. All rights reserved” and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Except as permitted herein or by the fair use privilege under the Australian copyright laws, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. Any other use of the Content on this Site, including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other use, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited.
All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on this Site are the sole property of their respective owners. Any special rules for the use of certain other items accessible on this Site may be included elsewhere within this Site and are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by reference.
Any use of the Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Michelle Drielsma. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Michelle Drielsma. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Content will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any copies you have of any portion of the Content.
To send us an e-mail, use the “Contact” link located at the bottom of every page of our site. You grant Michelle Drielsma and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of this Site the right to transmit, monitor, retrieve, store, and use your information in connection with the operation of this Site. Michelle Drielsma cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using this Site.
It is your sole responsibility to: (a) control the dissemination and use of sign-in name, screen name and passwords; (b) authorise, monitor, and control access to and use of your michelledrielsma.com account and password; and (c) promptly inform Surf Strength & Conditioning if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password.
Links to Other Sites
Surf Strength & Conditioning may provide links to third-party web sites. Surf Strength & Conditioning does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party web sites. Surf Strength & Conditioning is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within this Site, third-party sites provided as search results, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party web sites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions for such sites. Surf Strength & Conditioning does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on this Site. Some web sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to web sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive; we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third-party web sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such web sites.
Disclaimers; Liability of Surf Strength & Conditioning
When using this Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of Surf Strength & Conditioning. Accordingly,Surf Strength & Conditioning assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Site.
SURF STRENGTH & CONDITIONING, ANY LICENSORS, AND ANY SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Without limiting the foregoing, Surf Strength & Conditioning, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following: The accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness, or timeliness of the Content, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of this Site or Michelle Drielsma.
In no event shallSurf Strength & Conditioning (or any of its licensors, suppliers, or third parties mentioned on this Site) be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use this Site, the Content and/or the social media public areas, regardless of whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, whether or notSurf Strength & Conditioning, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on this Site are advised of the possibility of such damages. Any claims arising in connection with your use of this Site, any Content, or the social media public areas must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Notwithstanding the above, our sole liability for any reason to you, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by you for any product, information or service purchased by you from us through this Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and holdSurf Strength & Conditioning, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this Site. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of this Site with or without notice. As stated above, you agree that any termination of your access to this Site may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and bar any further access to such files or this Site. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to this Site.
Michelle Drielsma makes no claims thatSurf Strength & Conditioning and the Content are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of Australia. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this Site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The Australian export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in Australia. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. You agree to abide by these laws and their regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act, and not to transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any Content derived from this Site to either a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of such laws.
The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Liability, Indemnity, Jurisdiction, and Complete Agreement.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Michelle Drielsma, or in any way relating to your use of this Site, resides in the courts of the State of New South Wales and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New South Wales in connection with any such dispute including any claim involvingSurf Strength & Conditioning or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New South Wales, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on this Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you andSurf Strength & Conditioning with respect to the use of this Site and the Content. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Surf Strength & Conditioning, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your surfstrengthconditioning.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Surf Strength & Conditioning may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Surf Strength & Conditioning liability. You must immediately notify Surf Strength & Conditioning of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Surf Strength & Conditioning will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Surf Strength & Conditioning or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Surf Strength & Conditioning for inclusion on your Website, you grant Surf Strength & Conditioning a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Surf Strength & Conditioning will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Surf Strength & Conditioning has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Michelle Drielsma's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Michelle Drielsma's reasonable opinion, violates any Surf Strength & Conditioning policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Michelle Drielsma's sole discretion. Surf Strength & Conditioning will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Surf Strength & Conditioning the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Surf Strength & Conditioning before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Surf Strength & Conditioning in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Surf Strength & Conditioning the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Surf Strength & Conditioning reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon 30 days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to Surf Strength & Conditioning.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Surf Strength & Conditioning to respond within two business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free surfstrengthconditioning.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Surf Strength & Conditioning standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Surf Strength & Conditioning has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Surf Strength & Conditioning does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Surf Strength & Conditioning disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which surfstrengthconditioning.com links, and that link to surfstrengthconditioning.com. Surf Strength & Conditioning does not have any control over those non-Surf Strength & Conditioning websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Surf Strength & Conditioning website or webpage, Surf Strength & Conditioning does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Surf Strength & Conditioning disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Surf Strength & Conditioning websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Surf Strength & Conditioning asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by surfstrengthconditioning.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Surf Strength & Conditioning in accordance with Michelle Drielsma's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Surf Strength & Conditioning will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Surf Strength & Conditioning will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Surf Strength & Conditioning or others. In the case of such termination, Surf Strength & Conditioning will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Surf Strength & Conditioning.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Surf Strength & Conditioning to you any Surf Strength & Conditioning or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Surf Strength & Conditioning. Surf Strength & Conditioning, surfstrengthconditioning.com, the surfstrengthconditioning.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with surfstrengthconditioning.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Surf Strength & Conditioning or Michelle Drielsma's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Surf Strength & Conditioning or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Surf Strength & Conditioning reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Surf Strength & Conditioning reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at surfstrengthconditioning.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Surf Strength & Conditioning reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Surf Strength & Conditioning may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Surf Strength & Conditioning may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your surfstrengthconditioning.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Surf Strength & Conditioning if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within 30 days from Michelle Drielsma's notice to you thereof; provided that, Surf Strength & Conditioning can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Surf Strength & Conditioning and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Surf Strength & Conditioning nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Surf Strength & Conditioning, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Surf Strength & Conditioning under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Surf Strength & Conditioning shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Surf Strength & Conditioning, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Surf Strength & Conditioning and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Surf Strength & Conditioning, or by the posting by Surf Strength & Conditioning of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the New South Wales, Australia, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Sydney, New South Wales. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Sydney, New South Wales, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Surf Strength & Conditioning may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Michelle Drielsma ("Surf Strength & Conditioning") operates surfstrengthconditioning.com and may operate other websites. It is Michelle Drielsma's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Surf Strength & Conditioning collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Michelle Drielsma's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Michelle Drielsma's visitors use its website. From time to time, Surf Strength & Conditioning may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Surf Strength & Conditioning also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on surfstrengthconditioning.com blogs/sites. Surf Strength & Conditioning only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Michelle Drielsma's websites choose to interact with Surf Strength & Conditioning in ways that require Surf Strength & Conditioning to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Surf Strength & Conditioning gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at surfstrengthconditioning.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Surf Strength & Conditioning are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Surf Strength & Conditioning collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Surf Strength & Conditioning. Surf Strength & Conditioning does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Surf Strength & Conditioning may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Surf Strength & Conditioning may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Surf Strength & Conditioning does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Surf Strength & Conditioning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Michelle Drielsma's behalf or to provide services available at Michelle Drielsma's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Michelle Drielsma's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Surf Strength & Conditioning will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Surf Strength & Conditioning discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Surf Strength & Conditioning believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Surf Strength & Conditioning, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Surf Strength & Conditioning website and have supplied your email address, Surf Strength & Conditioning may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Surf Strength & Conditioning and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Surf Strength & Conditioning takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Surf Strength & Conditioning, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Surf Strength & Conditioning goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Surf Strength & Conditioning may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.